The women have just finished their ten week course! Click here to download the mouthwatering recipe book with dishes from Poland, Italy, Malaysia and India to name a few….
If you are looking for cookery inspiration in Spring take a look at our new Cultural Cookery Recipe book.
The online booklet includes recipes from each week of the Cultural Cookery course. Whether it is olive and rosemary bread or apple crumble cake the booklet provides step by step guides to broadening your taste buds.
1lb Taro Root
1 tbsp Parsley
1 tsp of Vinegar
Oil to fry
1. Peel the (malangas) taro roots and then wash and grate them in a bowl
2. Add the egg, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper to taste in the bowl
3. Mix all ingredients well in the bowl
4. Heat oil in a pan. Using a spoon pour the mixture to shallow fry
5. Fry on both sides until golden and let it stand on kitchen towel paper to remove excess fat
Serve hot with guacamole or any other dipping of your choice